sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

Spaghetti Western



I arrived to Brindisi in a beautiful morning. I put on Jackie and went to Naples to see the Mafia. The city is the most chaotic traffic jam I’ve ever seen. Noisy and crowed seems to explode in any moment like the Vesubian volcano. We would get caught in stone like the Pompeian dog. But meanwhile the explosion happens, napolitans are too busy going to visit their mama and eat her home made pasta.



From Naples to the South I rode the Amalfitan coast. Wonderful slaughter house. Beautiful risky, narrow and twisted road they use like a race track while they keep talking on their telefoninos. If my heart could resist it, I won’t never die of sad love or heart atack.



I took the ferry and crossed the Messina Gap. It has been my second time. The first one was 20 years ago, when I was almost 20 years old.



I travel to find my self. Standing on the deck I found out that the tango song is false when it says 20 years are nothing. 20 years are the long period of life I waste just to find my self crossing again the Messina Gap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario