lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

Albania



I got Albania, the hidest country in Europe. Full of bunkers, children, bad roads, ruins, and all the stolen Mercedes Benz,it seems to be an adventurer paradise.



Estoy en Albania, el más secreto país europeo. Lleno de bunkers, niños, atroces carreteras, edificios en ruinas y todos los Mercedes Benz robados del mundo, parece el paraíso del aventurero.




I think I am totally mad because it is here where I am having fun. My European loop was like wearing silk and drinking Moet Chândon. But this is real stuff again.



Debo estar totalmente loco porque porque es aquí donde me lo estoy pasando bien. Mi viaje europeo ha sido como vestir galas de seda y beber champán del caro. Pero esto es la vida real.



Why is it so real? Because food is real, people are real and also the risk of riding a motorcycle.




¿Por qué es tan real? Porque lo son la comida, la gente e incluso el riesgo de montar en moto.




No more well cooked ruins for tourists, no more "No smoking, respect speed limits or do not drink and drive". Fuck off all of these western world rules for weak owls who like to scream at night.



No más bien preparadas ruinas para turistas, no más "prohibido fumar, sea prudente, respete los límites de velocidad, no beba y conduzca". Que se jodan todas esas normas occidentales para nenazas asustadas.



The command is just: "You, small kid on a motorcycle, survive or die, but get off my way, I got no driver license but I have a stolen Mercedes Benz strong as tank!!



La consigna es simple: "eh, tú, motorista, sobrevive o muere, pero quita de en medio. No tengo carné de conducir pero sí un Mercedes robado potente como un tanque"



I love it or hate it. I do both. Come here to have fun, if you can be still alive.



Amalo u odialo. Yo hago las dos cosas al mismo tiempo. Ven y diviertete, si es que sobrevives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario